This week David Beckham purchased a 10% stake in National League side Salford City, making the Class of 92 majority shareholders. Beckham, alongside former United team-mates, Gary and Phil Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Nicky Butt now own 60% of the club whilst businessman Peter Lim owns the other 40%.

Salford currently sit third in the National League, having seen a monumental rise since the takeover from the Class of 92 and Lim in 2014.

Beckham said: "It is a proud moment for me to join Peter and the Class of 92 lads as an owner of Salford City. My early years in Manchester were all spent in Salford. I grew up there in many ways, so to be able to finally join the lads and the club today is a great feeling.”

In September 2018, Beckham unveiled his new MLS franchise, Inter Miami, read all about Golden Balls’ new club here.

For all football opportunities please contact Matt House here.

This week David Beckham purchased a 10% stake in National League side Salford City, making the Class of 92 majority shareholders. Beckham, alongside former United team-mates, Gary and Phil Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Nicky Butt now own 60% of the club whilst businessman Peter Lim owns the other 40%.

Salford currently sit third in the National League, having seen a monumental rise since the takeover from the Class of 92 and Lim in 2014.

Beckham said: "It is a proud moment for me to join Peter and the Class of 92 lads as an owner of Salford City. My early years in Manchester were all spent in Salford. I grew up there in many ways, so to be able to finally join the lads and the club today is a great feeling.”

In September 2018, Beckham unveiled his new MLS franchise, Inter Miami, read all about Golden Balls’ new club here.

For all football opportunities please contact Matt House here.