Providing our industry-leading business development team with the right research and background on the brand, enabling them to sell our proposition and showing the brand why sport is a great marketing strategy for them.
You will be learning about different high-growth industries and the leading organisations within, whilst also learning the commercial ins and outs, benefits and challenges of working on sport sponsorship campaigns.
Lead Generation Assistants will both inform and push the sales team to achieve our company targets and are responsible for maintenance, management and reporting from our CRM platform to the CEO, Head of Business Development and other employees.
YOU’RE GREAT AT
- Analysing data and spotting trends and communicating this to others
- Being thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Solving problems logically and thinking of ways to make tools/platforms easier to use
- Using statistical evidence to form balanced internal and external analysis
- Digging deeper and generating insight from a variety of sources
WE’D LOVE IF YOU ARE
- A whizz at excel (including pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Experienced at using Salesforce or other similar CRM platforms
- Experienced at being an administrator/developer on Salesforce or other similar CRM platforms
WHAT WE CAN GIVE YOU
- Experience of working with multi-million pound deals with global brands from day 1
- Advanced knowledge of all the stakeholders in sport marketing campaigns (clubs, athletes, brands, suppliers etc)
- Advanced insight and contact with the world’s fastest growing companies and industries- before anyone else has even heard of them!
- Increase your knowledge of business cultures globally, through close contact with our Asian offices as well as researching/ communicating with brands from countries around the world
- Opportunities for VIP hospitality at sporting events all-year round
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- We reach our financial targets across current and future seasons
- Leads generated convert into new business
- You are enthusiastic and pushing for feedback and involvement across all aspects of the business
- The dashboards, reporting and insight you create are understood and actioned by others in the business
WHO WE ARE
SportQuake is the leading sports marketing agency and we are different from other agencies in the industry.
We want to shake up sports marketing as well as our clients’ businesses!
We are award winning, focused on solving problems and have an 11 year track record in building high-growth disruptor brands through sport, blazing a trail and creating many ‘firsts’ in the industry along the way.
Instead of selling ‘packages’ or representing certain clubs we are independent and provide clients with an unbiased 360 degree approach, where we recommend the best sport marketing strategies and campaigns that work for them and deliver on their business goals.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND COVERING LETTER TO [email protected]
UK BASED APPLICANTS ONLY
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS – 30TH MARCH 2018